Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Table Feud




I had a BLAST playing game show host for our game today. Maybe one day when we no longer have kids in the house I can pursue this obvious talent of mine (It was obvious right...no...just me?). 

Thank you Wendy for snapping these pictures. I love that it captures how much fun we were having! 

I already can't wait to see you all again next week! Amy Redelsperger will be showing us how to meal plan and the Chai Tea Chicks will be bringing breakfast. 

Last but definitely not least, birthday shout out to Gherie! If you had been able to make it today we would have serenaded you with a slightly off key rendition of "Happy Birthday". I am sure that you are having fun on your travels though. Looking forward to seeing you in a couple of weeks back at MOPS! 


4 comments:

  1. I love all the faces! You ladies are an awesome group, and I dearly miss you all. Can't wait to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We can't wait for you to come visit!

    ReplyDelete