Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Hands Down, My Favorite Day This Session

Thank you ladies for making today SO fun! I seriously think I could do this every Tuesday and have that much fun every time. I love that everybody was running around crazy making these hideous beautiful dresses.

Table 1: Won the "Shoot, I'd wear it" award for being the best overall look.


Table 2: Won the "Tim Gunn would be proud" award for using their make it work item in the best way. They also won the "looks a bit sketchy to me" award for drawing the best sketch and sticking to their design. 


Table 3: Won the "Auf Wiedersehen" award for being the worst overall look. Although I must say that Marta totally worked that dress! 


Table 4: Won the "you're artsy with just enough fartsy" award for being the most creative.  




Table 5: Tyra won the "work it girl" award for being the best model. 


And here is a group shot of all of our amazingly talented models. You seriously all had me laughing so hard. 





I wish someone had taken a a picture of our paparazzi line we had going on! 

I am still on a MOPS high from this morning. I love being ridiculously silly with you ladies! 





No comments:

Post a Comment