Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Date Night

We had a fun and laid back morning. It was so nice to have a fun conversation and get to know the ladies at my table a little bit more.

I also love that our table leaders decorated their tables. I am bummed that I forgot to take pictures of them but they were awesome!

I have been inspired to put a little bit more effort and thought into date nights as well. So many fun ideas, that won't break the bank. I love it!

Here are a couple recourses that I have found online that have some fun date night ideas:

The Dating Divas

One of my favorite ideas that I found was from dating divas. A lady got a babysitter for the kids before her husband got home to surprise him. She left a note and a nerf gun for him by the front door. The note said that she was hiding somewhere in the house with her own nerf gun and that "this is war". She also made a dinner for just the two of them. I thought that was a fun and creative date! Cheap and different, awesome!

Sacramento Magazine  (local date night ideas)

I would love to hear what some of your favorite date night ideas are, share in the comment section below!

Also, Just for fun, here are some pictures that people sent me for our dating slideshow. Enjoy, they are awesome!













No comments:

Post a Comment