Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Who You Are


I had a rough day yesterday (after MOPS, of course :) ) because of some chronic back/shoulder pain and an old wrist injury that flared up again, and since I was feeling discouraged myself I was having trouble figuring out what to blog about this week.  So last night I prayed, “God, please help me to think of a topic for this week that will be encouraging.” This morning I woke up after a mercifully good night’s rest, looked at Facebook on my phone, and a friend had posted the below video. God knew exactly what I needed to hear today, and I trust that He delivered this message especially for you as well. My words were not the ones you needed this week, and I’m thankful that God gave me a dose of humility along with His encouragement. :) Please watch this video, and remember who you are.


No comments:

Post a Comment