Tuesday, March 12, 2013

The Amazing Egg Hunt

Originally, I was going to call today the Extreme Egg Hunt and then realized how similar the rules were to the Amazing Race so, I changed it. I apparently am a little too obsessed with TV seeing as all my ideas are copies of game shows, haha.

I really hope that everyone had a good time today! The clues didn't take nearly as long as I thought they would.  Smarty pants. For those who missed today (or gave up on the hunt) here is what the clues and answers were:

Feel free to write down what you think the answers are and then check them at the end of the post!

Clues:

1) Emergency! A three year old boy pooped his pants. Where can we get a spare pair?

2)  1-The first word (of the chorus) that Sebastian sings to Ariel when she wants to leave home
     2- Best grade
     3- She sang with Sonny (sounds like)
 
       _ _ _ _ _   _   _ _ _ _ _ 

3) Nice rack! (I have two)

4) Hide yo kids and hide yo wives cuz yo next clue is in da knives.

5) "If you build it they will come" or in this case "If I hide it you will find it". (Hopefully)

6) Let the LIGHT be your guide as you NAVIGATE to your next PORT

7) 1-2 where's your clue, 3-4 tables core, 5-6 nix the six

8) Yellow, pink, and blue, I use one, sometimes two.

9) This accordion makes no sound and when it's open you have to go around.

10) I stand alone, in a room of my own, while the other two are in the potty zone.

11) My Favorite clue in the purrrfect puzzler

Were you stumped on some of them? You weren't the only one! Here are the answers.

Answers:

1) MOPS closet; 3 year old boys clothes box

2) Under a chair (in our MOPS room)

3) Dishwasher

4) In the plastic knives box in the pantry

5) Baseball field

6) Lighthouse

7) Under the centerpieces

8) Under the sugar drawer on our MOPS cart

9) Hidden next to the accordion wall

10) Under the sink in the bathroom annex

11) In room F there was a kitten puzzle they had to put together. It had a license plate number on it to a car where there next clue was waiting for them. (This was by far the hardest one)








No comments:

Post a Comment